What did you get this week?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SUPERFISH5000, Apr 21, 2012.

1. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

Handsome Jack figure, Battleborn tshirt, loads of meals out and I've bought stuff to do a potential Casual D.Va cosplay for Manchester/London MCM.

2. ic

ic Registered

[​IMG]

Some random stuff today - a pair of those "Totaku" figures, Crash Bandicoot and The Hunter from Bloodborne. It's no ultra detailed Figmas but it's a hell of a lot cheaper, and I'm just happy to have a representation of one my favourite games (and the only "soulsborne" game I've ever completed) on display.

And a a classic album by Johnny Cash, I Walk the Line. 2017 reprint which also comes with a download. So my dad gets the vinyl, and I get a copy to listen to on my computer or music player.

Though whoever did the tags for the MP3s was lazy, it didn't even have the genre, year, or total number of tracks tagged. Yet they did include copyright info in the notes tag… strange priorities :rolleyes:

Oh and I got some paints and a paintbrush too but that's not interesting really :confused:

3. dapprman

dapprman Registered

Just for the other fountain pen peeps here :)
    [​IMG]

It's sexier in the 'flesh' BTW - the waves are also on the outside and give a very pleasant texture.

Also got a few ink samples from HelloKittyIsMyWaifu

4. Necro

Necro Grim User

Less "got" more pre-ordered, but this with brown switches:
    [​IMG]

couldn't resist. money = rip

5. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

Lost another Fitbit drunk so I've bought a Misfit as they have a crazy sale on. £23.99 and syncs with Myfitnesspal. Very happy.

Ordered one with a leather watch strap too as I'll inevitably drunk lose this one too.

Gonna buy some anime and autographs at MCM and try not to really buy anything else until then.

6. Martin

Martin guitaku
    Staff Member

As promised from last week's podcast: Scathach content
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. ic

ic Registered

Dang, bet that cost a pretty penny .

[​IMG]
    Some Switch games. Thimbleweed Park is the first Limited Run Games release on Switch, Shelter Generations is the latest Super Rare release & Lego The Incredibles because the Lego games are always fun.

Still weird seeing the Warner Bros logo on a Disney/Pixar based game…