UK Anime Forums

UK Anime Forums (http://www.uk-anime.net/forum/index.php)
-   Games Thread (http://www.uk-anime.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Last game you played? (http://www.uk-anime.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13569)

Mika. 25-11-2009 01:12 PM

Last game you played?

what was the last game you played, and for what console?

for me it was New Super Bros Wii. for the Wii. xD

great game and challenging at times <3

trav 25-11-2009 01:23 PM

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles on the Wii

SHOOT THEM IN THE FACE!!!!

wired_protocol 25-11-2009 07:12 PM

Unfortunately I made the rather dumb decision of buying a game without knowing anything about it. I like doing this as 1 in 10 times you find an ICO, or an Assault Suits Valken... But no. I got Agarest, which is the worst strategy JRPG I have played in a long, long time. Do game give you back money if you return an opened game a day after buying?

trav 25-11-2009 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wired_protocol (Post 207772)
Unfortunately I made the rather dumb decision of buying a game without knowing anything about it. I like doing this as 1 in 10 times you find an ICO, or an Assault Suits Valken... But no. I got Agarest, which is the worst strategy JRPG I have played in a long, long time. Do game give you back money if you return an opened game a day after buying?

No, they only let you trade it in and you don't want to know how much they'll give you for it.

Weirdo 25-11-2009 07:17 PM

So, not worth getting it then :)

puru-two 25-11-2009 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wired_protocol (Post 207772)

As it is already said nope. But I remember taking a brand new, not even unwrapped DS game (Which came free with the DS I got) and they still said it would be a trade, problem was also, I already had the game. So traded it in at an indipendent store and got a good deal.

Ritsuka 25-11-2009 09:31 PM

The last game I played was Warcraft on my laptop X3

Um...probably Saints Row 2 on my PS3 before I traded it in. I'm skint nowadays so it's been a while since I got a new game :(

wired_protocol 26-11-2009 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trav (Post 207774)
No, they only let you trade it in and you don't want to know how much they'll give you for it.

No!!! oh well.. better sell it on ebay before people realise its pants.. anyone want it? :P

The Master 26-11-2009 11:50 AM

Rabbids Go Home for the wii, great game for mindless action. Actually reminds me of road rash.

trav 26-11-2009 01:11 PM

Just finished up Assassian's Creed 2. Good game and a marked improvement over the last one. Story is still a little out there, especially towards the end, but good enough.

Tora-kun 26-11-2009 03:31 PM

About 20 hours into Kingdom Hearts DS and the plot's starting to get somewhere now. It's an easy game to criticise but I like it anyway. :P

Matt Kamen 26-11-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trav (Post 207714)
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles on the Wii

SHOOT THEM IN THE FACE!!!!

Well, if the camera stays still long enough for you to do that, it's a great strategy. Surprisingly cathartic when a zombie's head explodes to mush with a well-placed bullet!

Despite the fact I don't like the game, I can't stop playing Dragonball Z: Attack of the Saiyans on DS. Linear, repetative, by the numbers RPG but great for short blasts of levelling up on Tube journeys!

Mika. 26-11-2009 05:32 PM

RollerCoaster Tycoon ~ the best rollercoaster game ever <3 ~ PC

nice graphics and gameplay.

Diablos 26-11-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wired_protocol (Post 207821)
No!!! oh well.. better sell it on ebay before people realise its pants.. anyone want it? :P

State your asking price & I'll tell you if I'll go for it. :) I'm interested to say the least.

Eros 27-11-2009 07:56 PM

Half-life 2

Going to give this a thrash through again along with EP 1 and 2.

I discovered that the Mod Black Mesa is in quite advanced stages so - fingers crossed its completed in the next year or so - would love to play through the original in a up to date engine/graphics etc