Full time student, CSA at a Co-Op and i run my own

Share This Page

Afro25

My spoon is too big!, 28, from Aboard the SDF-1

Afro25 was last seen:
Jan 31, 2013
    1. Tora-kun
      Tora-kun
      Hiya! I'll be in the back right corner near stage 2. There's a map somewhere, and I'm listed both there and in the book as table C57 as 'Ushio'.

See you there, hope you get your cosplay finished in time! ^^
    2. Psychojon
      Psychojon
      Too big? There IS no spoon!
    3. Afro25
      Afro25
      1726 Profile Views on here... Is it me or is that SIGNIFICANTLY higher than everyone elses?
      Hmmm.... I find that odd, very odd indeed...
    4. Tora-kun
      Tora-kun
      Woot, cheers for the feedback dude (positive feedback ftw)! ^^

Currently working on Beholder 2 which I'm hoping will have more content to chew on. There's less in the way of setting up the scene, so it more getting on with the story now. I'm aiming for teh epic dramas, lol.! XD

Lol, that's the second request for a second D.R.U.N.K. comic! No immediate plans, but I've got some ideas were it to happen...:twisted: No promises though. ;-)
    5. dappa_2509
      dappa_2509
      good hope its all ok :)
    6. dappa_2509
      dappa_2509
      thanks very much mate ill be posting the books tues at latest should hopefully be monday , thanks again :)
    7. dappa_2509
      dappa_2509
      ok brilliant thanks very much :)
    8. dappa_2509
      dappa_2509
      yep thats fine i cant get to the post office till mon / tues sadly as im on long days till then but ill get em wrapped and ready to go for you, skaterinkent@hotmail.com is my paypal but theres no rush there now saved for you
    9. dappa_2509
      dappa_2509
      meet half way on 7
    10. dappa_2509
      dappa_2509
      just seen ur dvd collection quite impressive and just realised u had gunslinger girls lol so cancel that lol
    11. dappa_2509
      dappa_2509
      id do both books for 7.50 posted and there in almost mint only read once, also if your intrested i have the dvd boxset which im selling for 25 posted
      thanks
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 25, 1991 (Age: 28)
    Home Page:
    http://www.the-seedshop.com
    Full time student, CSA at a Co-Op and i run my own
    Watching Anime, Drawing Manga/Anime style pics, Music, Halo and Gardening :p