Food Survey

Discussion in 'UKA Stock 2017' started by Weirdo, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Weirdo

Weirdo UKA Editor in Chief
    Staff Member

All of you!

Please can you add your comments and preferences to this survey for food, and other tasty things.

Basically, as of next week, i'll be putting in an order with Ocado, and I am looking to know:
    • When are we eating in
    • What people want to eat
    • What people want to drink

Please do via this form.

https://goo.gl/forms/2a4OuX9GjdoKyYQs1

Any issues, let me know.

2. dapprman

dapprman Registered

I've got a Costco card so can pick various bulk items up (like bakery goods) on my way down.

3. Tora-kun

Tora-kun Trying to improve

Did the form. I'm good for most types of food, and variety is welcome. Never been one for hot drinks or booze though. ^^;

4. megalomaniac

Don't worry, it's always been bring your own booze since we had a bit of a disaster first time around.

5. Weirdo

Staff Member

I might take you up on that one actually. Alas, I don't have ANY space left in my car as I have four coming down from W Yorkshire, hence the Ocado delivery. So if we can fill your Citroen, that will mean more bang for our buck.

6. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat HelloKittyIsMyWaifu

Not really sure how to reply to be honest, I don't put a huge amount of thought into food in general and normally am happy to get what I'm given

Edit, although I would be very happy with homemade Katsu if its on offer again this year, please don't go out of your way to provide though

7. Necro

Necro Grim User

Filled it in. I'm not super arsed really, hard to complain when things are being organised by others. I have a strong distrust (yes, that is the correct word) of sauces however. They weird me out.

Also I put Friday for takeaway preference but again, I'll go with the flow as usual.
    You may go thirsty!

8. rjessop

rjessop Registered

One of the options on the survey puzzles me a little; why are you asking who won't eat what kind of takeaway? Were you planning on trying to organise that yourself for everyone? Would it be better perhaps to let smaller groups organise themselves for eating out and ordering takeaways, meaning that you could concentrate on the communal food supply only?

9. dapprman

dapprman Registered

Also now got a Dacia Duster - LOTS of space if I drop the rear seats (it replaced both my RX7 and MX5). Might have to put a winch on the front though to tow cars out of hedges ....

10. Weirdo

Staff Member

*rubs hands together*

Excellent.

I'll see what we can sort, bulk items, and ill ping over a link via FB later on.

11. dapprman

dapprman Registered

If you can let me know by Thursday lunch time, I'm going to a funeral that afternoon where I can divert to Costco on the way back to get prices on things such as bacon, raw meat/chicken, bread, jams, peanut butter, etc

12. Shadow Cat

I totally forgot the survey

13. Weirdo

Staff Member

*prods*

14. Shadow Cat

I've replied but I'm not sure how much of a help its going to be as "Get what you're given, don't expect a chicken"

It almost rhymes

15. shanaleonhart

A bit late here but I responded... I'll bring enough food in the form of Huel / Huel bars to keep myself from dying if there is a total food desert. That and I'll probably stock up on snacks such as apples and vodka as well at a Tesco beforehand.

16. Elliotpage

Elliotpage Lazy Podcast Lord

How is that stuff? I tried Joylent once upon a time and it was pretty.... well.... joyless.

17. Weirdo

Staff Member

Almost finalised on shopping list thanks to advice from previous planners (Thanks Dan R!). I'll post the meal plan / ideas tonight and what we are looking at buying.