Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lledrith, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Lledrith

Lledrith New Member

Hello,

I'm going to be older than I am now on Thursday, (and probably older than most users here) XD

I'm just a general animation buff looking to meet like-minded folk. I'm trying to kind of get my life going again after a less-than-impressive 2017...I thought I'd at least give this a go. Please forgive any missgivings in my forthcoming interactions - I literally have no friends at the moment and I often worry that I might forget how to be social XD

I love all animation as an art form, and I'm probably not "otaku worthy" since I haven't really seen an AWFUL lot of anime, but I have seen some iconic ones: Mobile Suit: Gundam Wing; Sailor Moon; Vision of Escaflowne and of course, the very first one I ever got into - yes, it was *dun, dun, DUN...* Pokemon. I'm a bit of a mecha-geek I guess (they just look cool), and one of my aims is to expand my anime repertoire - I already have a couple in mind that I'd like to check-out (Madoka Magica and Neon Genesis Evangelion - I know *gasp*, I haven't seen NGE! XD)

I'm an artist, but I'm currently unemployed and whilst trying to fix that aspect of life, I just haven't really made time to do an awful lot, but I hope to get back into it in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to read and it's nice to meet you all! xXx

2. rjessop

rjessop Registered

Welcome!

3. Lledrith

Lledrith New Member

Many thanks indeed for the kind welcome ^^

4. Lledrith

Lledrith New Member

Haha, well that made me feel loads better :) I'll be 31 on Thursday.

Thanks so much for the welcome ^^

Ch1cken likes this.
  5. Lledrith

Lledrith New Member

Aw, thank you so much! :) Here's to me aqcuiring another year of life experience!

6. dapprman

dapprman Registered

I'll be 50 this July and I don't think I'm the oldest, certainly there's one person, not mentioning Duoinchains, who's only a few months older younger than me :)

7. megalomaniac

Welcome!

Yeah, plenty of 30somethings around these parts. There are some youngsters around too, and old gits like dapprman ;)

There's a 'Creatives' section on here too if you fancy posting some of your art :)

8. Pierre Maynard

Pierre Maynard New Member

Hello there, nice to meet you! hope you enjoy your stay here :)