Hey Anime fans, I'm new here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pierre Maynard, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Pierre Maynard

Pierre Maynard New Member

Hello there everyone, My name is Pierre and i am very passionate about Anime, Manga, Video games and also making new friends who also love Anime! :D I Have known about Anime for quite a bit of time. Back in my school days i used to watch quite allot of Yugioh 5ds, which i loved but i never really got passionate or so in to anime until this year way back in January. I knoooww it's very late, but i am going to make up the time right now, by watching allot of Anime, and reading allot of Manga to make up for the time lol XD The reason i joined this forum, is to hopefully make new friends who are also interested in Anime, and video games. I basically need allot more Anime friends haha! I Honestly love anime very much, i don't think i am a weeb as i have seen about 50 Animes at the moment, and i will continue to watch more that is a promise! :)

My Favorite Anime would have to be Welcome to the NHK. which is a slice of life anime. I love Slice of life animes very much, but for me Welcome to the NHK honestly pinned me to the screen and i watched all the episodes in 1 night XD

Anyway i hope everyone is doing okay, and i hope i can make some new Anime friends on here who also loves Video games! :D Oh by the way comment down below your favorite Anime? :)
    Take care, and see you around.

2. J.Akorah

J.Akorah Member

Welcome Pierre! It's nice to meet you.

NHK is a good choice! It used to be my favourite too but that title has slowly been usurped by other shows like HunterxHunter and Psycho-Pass. While they are not slice of life, I would certainly recommend them! I don't watch many slice of life's but I would give K-On a go if you have the chance; it's very comfy.

Pierre Maynard likes this.
  3. Pierre Maynard

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!

Also thank you so much for giving me another anime recommendation, I honestly love the NHK haha! It may change over time though lol. But K-On sounds very interesting, and i might give that a chance :)

4. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

Man, I haven't seen Welcome to the NHK! in a long time, think I still have some of the manga lying around somewhere. Man, I still have this in my head now:

Welcome aboard!

5. Tweek

Tweek Registered

Welcome Pierre, I hope you enjoy yourself here :)

6. Pierre Maynard

Same here man! This anime is always in my head lol XD I love it so many feels, the manga is good too :)

7. Pierre Maynard

Thank you! :)

8. Nan

Nan New Member

Hello everyone...