Isekai anime summed up in 1 sentence. By: Poker

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Williamti, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Williamti

Williamti New Member

Konosuba: A jerk gets transported to a fantasy world.

No Game No Life: Two jerks get transported to a fantasy world.

Re:Zero: Welcome to a main character getting absolutely fucked up for 25 episodes.

Shield Hero: Welcome to a main character getting absolutely fucked up for 1 episode, causing a controversy over nothing.

Sword Art Online Seasons 1-2: Not an actual Isekai (doesn’t get “reincarnated”), but will probably start a flame war here due to me mentioning it.

Sword Art Online Season 3: An actual Isekai... sort of...

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: Ever wondered what Civilization 6 would be like with a slime? Now you don't have to!

Spirited Away: An isekai for children, which was made almost 20 years ago and people still talk about it.

In Another World With my Smartphone: I wonder what its about?

Isekai Quartet: Yay! Crossovers definitely are not a way to ring money out of a franchise!

The Devil is a Part-Timer: Reverse isekai

How not to summon a demon lord: Only thing useful I could find on this was the main character having sex, so... probably good.

Log Horizon: Sword Art Online with extra steps.

Digimon: Pokémon with extra steps.

I Reincarnated Into a Vending Machine: Are the creators of Isekai running out of ideas?

A Sex Worker in Another World: I have lost hope for humanity

2. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

you forgot Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody which is probably a good thing