Let's talk about...random things!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by -Danielle-, Dec 1, 2014.

1. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

Oh jesus how long did that walk take you Cell?

ic, how come you think no one would want to be with you? I thought you had that good hook up few weeks back and that, so you can get people :)

Oh Shaun, you could find someone if you looked and wanted, you bootiful.

2. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

About 30-35 minutes or so, I know a shortcut through an alleyway googlemaps doesn't show that cuts time off the trip.

Wasn't overly pleasant walking back in a relentless drizzle, though.

Almost on holiday for a long weekend so who cares about work?

3. ic

ic Registered

I'm an ugly, hateful, nasty sack of crap that has no idea how to talk to people that's why

4. Necro

Necro Grim User

Same, but im sexy not ugly ;)

5. Chrono

Chrono Legendary Devil Knight

Have you dipped your toes into the world of online dating?

6. ic

ic Registered

Online dating is terrible. Way too many bots and trolls. There's the odd actual person there, but it's not worth the aggro frankly.

7. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat HelloKittyIsMyWaifu

Hows everyone been?

Finally done my CBT and got a little 110 Suzuki :) So I'm a little broke at the moment

8. ic

ic Registered

I've had a day and a half.

On a similar note, I learn way too much about my coworkers. I know at least three that smoke or otherwise ingest cannabis (and the one I was talking with wants to celebrate 420), including one that's under eighteen, another female coworker who despite been in a relationship with a guy checks about pretty much every women she sees and makes it clear she finds women way more attractive than men and made it clear she likes oral with women (that was a fun conversation!) and there's a guy who jokingly goes on about how he fancies me more than his girlfriend (who is the cannabis smoker I mentioned earlier.) I hope it's joking, because I'm a disgusting piece of trash who deserves to be alone his whole life. Im pretty much sure we're a knocking shop disguised as a supermarket, lol.

Also since this is pretty much a blog post at this point, I must have sent at least 30-40 messages over various dating apps/sites this past week. Number of replies? Fuck all. I mean I know I think I'm a piece of trash but surely there's people out there that don't think that?

Aside from the creep harassing me on grindr. I don't want him anywhere near me (blocked them obviously)

9. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

man i don't miss dating one bit

was at a work night out last night, only stayed out for a few hours and left when the karaoke started

10. Necro

Necro Grim User

I've just been drinking in my flat watching the CS:GO major :p Its was a boring ass grand final though

11. ic

ic Registered

I wish I could get to the dating part, just getting a reply would be great.

I swear I must have missed out on my late teens/early twenties. The younger coworkers are doing so much that I never did (and I'm not talking about drugs, though I'd like to try a pot brownie). I wasted 10 years of my life…

12. Necro

Necro Grim User

im in my 20s thinking im wasting them. I've done some drugs and had some regretful experiences but man i seriously think I'm missing something

13. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

I caned it through the bulk of my 20's. Looking back I regret the hell out of chunks of it.

14. -Danielle-

Yeah the looking for someone/s to date is the worst. I don't miss that at all. Like i'd even find scrolling through men a f*cking chore so I'd stop bothering lol.

I need a small lotto win, I really wanna just do part time work and some volunteering :(

15. ic

ic Registered

I swear around half of my coworkers are going out with around the other half, and the ones that aren't are either in an relationship with someone outside work or are me, lol.

Creepy guy ended up wanting bareback sex, eww. That's something you save for being in a trusting relationship. Which means never for me. (if you haven't guessed by now, I'm bi)

Man my self confidence is at an all time low right now. And my depression is trying it's best to kick my arse too. Other day I randomly started crying on the bus because I remembered the day my mum died. Fuck my brain.

#2975 ic, Mar 4, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  16. Chrono

Shit, sorry to hear you're going through some tough times. Maybe try a little weekend trip away somewhere. Refresh the mind and do some touristy stuff!

17. ic

ic Registered

That sounds like a good idea, though I don't know where to go lol. I haven't been away from home for ages actually.

18. Chrono

A city break is usually a good shout. Dublin, Edinburgh, London or Manchester for somewhere close. Then there's loads of good capital cities in short flying distance.

19. -Danielle-

I completely agree with Chrono over taking a break.

After the 4 sh*ttest months of my life last year, where I went suicidal thoughts, daiy crying, extended "sleepover" at my Mums cause I couldn't bare being alone just my and my dog etc, I did a day in Edinburgh solo before the rest arrived for SLA then did 3 nights in Oslo on my own in October. Oslo was insane. It's showed me how strong I am and that I can live my life even if I'm alone. DO IT.

Yeah any casual sex bareback request is just minging. Shows the kinda person they are. Barebacks solely for relationships or at the very least, exclusivity.

20. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat HelloKittyIsMyWaifu

Yeh I think just getting away from things for a few days would be best, even if your plans are to just go away and do nothing... You will likely find something to do and enjoy it :)

I hate depression, it just takes one comment that might otherwise seem fine to everyone else or (Like today) it just comes on for no reason, leaving me feeling pretty sh**ty for the day, making me either seclude myself or start getting really angry for no reason. Some days I'm amazed I haven't been fired already

As for bareback... If someone asks for that, they're not worth your time, especially if its just for a one-time... Being in a relationship then its different but even then its a choice both people make

I might not be much help, but my twitter tag is on my profile and I'm sure my DM's are open on here if anyone needs someone to chat to. Even if you're in that moment when you just need to write everything and get it out of your system (and maybe regret it later lol, either way private means private)