Let's talk about...random things!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by -Danielle-, Dec 1, 2014.

1. ic

ic Registered

I kinda went a bit stream of consciousness on twitter eariler tonight. I just kept typing, I'm surprised the noise from my keyboard (it isn't that quiet) didn't disturb anyone actually. I'll probably take it down soon, I really went into too much detail on things.

I wish I knew what kicked me into this funk. It really can't be as simple as "everyone else seems to be dating and you aren't" can it. But again, as people said it can be sparked by the smallest thing, even silly off hand comments can kick it off (I know since it's happened before to me, but never to this extent). Honestly think I should see if I can get a appointment with my doctor and discuss my medication, in case I need a change or something. Actually I really need to see him about feeling so goddamn tired all the time.

The whole bareback thing was so out of left field I had to laugh. Scary thing is I think he has a wife and kids, wish is disturbing as hell. I mean I don't judge, but dude wtf.

I've got work tomorrow but after that I've got the weekend (including Friday off) so I'm going to try and do something, even if it's to keep myself busy.

2. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

Change of subject- but update your chrome on PC and mobile. Seriously nasty little exploit going round right now. The updated version ends in .121.

3. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

I don't have Twitter so canny contact any of you from it :(

Where you live ic? - check places like Chester, Liverpool, Edinburgh etc and see if you can make an inexpensive trip from it.

I used to be depressed about not having anyone. I was basically the bitch of eastwick as I was the only single in my toxic circle and stuff, but i'm also living my best life since i got my closure end of last may. My demons left me alone for the most part clearly realisiing those 4 months is more than I should ever go through in one mass chunk. Yeah it's left me numb but meh. I'm still convinced no one's ever gonna make me as happy as I make myself. I've made every man I've been with a King and they've never once wanted to make and treat me as a Queen. I treat myself as one so yeah, everyone else is gonna be underwhelming.

Treat yourself amazing :) then you won't ever settle for less than you deserve.

Daniel Sloss a comedian I love, on his Jigsaw episode on Netflix he even says about if you love yourself 20% and someone comes around and treats you 30% you're like wow. But how is that ok?! Treat yoself 100. I bloody do.

4. Chrono

Chrono Legendary Devil Knight

The classic writing everything down to get it off your chest and then ripping up the paper and binning it is a good way to get through some frustrating times. Try and just automatic write. And then rip it up and scatter it into the bin. Very cathartic! I also have a cup of herbal tea too, alongside it.

Definitely look at a little trip away. Even planning one and having it on the horizon is good to have.

P.s. come on Man United! Through to the next round!!

5. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

Had a feeling Man Utd would somehow spawn it through to the next round. PSG seem to have a curse on them in this competition.

6. Necro

Necro Grim User

When I was on fluoxetine it was a permanent status of tired with insomnia. If you're already taking medication, its probably a side effect of that because as you're already aware depression casues tiredness and lethargy, antis generally exacerbate that problem.

I fucked off the meds a while back and generally haven't noticed a huge difference. My problem is just general loneliness though, and as something of an "extroverted introvert" (I want to go out when I'm in, and stay in when i'm out) it messes everything up. That and I still get upset over my friends death, but thats pretty normal.

moods and emotions are stupid yo

7. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat HelloKittyIsMyWaifu

Stock Check day, yay

Only day I can't use my fountain Pen at work as it needs to be permanent.

I guess I could use Kiwa Guro ink but thats not waterproof until it dries :'(

8. -Danielle-

Yeah i'm so used to depression lethargy, when it's more than what I'm used to now it's a bloody nightmare.

Atm i'm still where I only need the odd drink to class as enough social for me. Having no friends outside of you lot on here and a couple of others that live down south, im either stuck with work which is mainly a click i'm not in now, or with my toxic circle, so i just "use" them as they do me for some social.

Half day today thank gawd. Off to a lodge in yorkshire dales for 2 nights. Has a hot tub. I'll be drinking lol.

9. Necro

Necro Grim User

I'm wondering at what point drink becomes a "problem" because I drink almost every night. Not because I need to, but because I want to. I can stop, and I have stopped... but I get bored fast. I'm aware its a bad trend though. It's why I go through so much coke zero - having a soft drink means i'm not having a beer.

10. ic

ic Registered

Had a late shift last night, and now have a few days off. Spent my first not really doing anything. Speaking to one of my coworkers last night and thinks I should just go out to a pub or something, problem is I'm never very good in that environment alone, and frankly I've last touch with most people I know outside of work. Also accidentally came out bi to her (though can you come out if you never keep it a secret?) and she was like "see your lucky you have twice as many fish in the sea". Lol… I just thought "well twice of zero is still zero!"

I live on the Essex/Herts/London border, so transport is pretty good and I can probably go most places. Id love to go to Brighton again, haven't been there for years (10 at least).

As I said to my coworker last night, (been on self checkouts when its quiet, you chat a fair bit) I'm such a straight edge, never smoked, never done any drugs that wernt prescribed and since my medication warns me I haven't touched alcohol in around 10 years. Think I've only been drunk like once in my life? And she was like "I got drunk last weekend", lol. Thing is she seems to be in a similar position to me friends wise, she's said if she ever broke up with her boyfriend she'd have no friends aside from work colleagues.

Anyway, serious for a moment said creepy guy I mentioned? He apprently has seen me at work. Im now really worried that he might try and start something. I've reported him (since he keeps finding ways around blocking) but the fact he mentioned the exact store I work and that he's seen me on self checkouts has me bricking it a bit.

On a non "woe is me" side of things, managed to properly hold one of our new rats today. Now we just need to get his brother calmed down and accepting of us :)

11. Necro

Necro Grim User

Dunno if you're anywhere near manchester but if so I'd be happy to hang around and have a piss up with you if you're that way inclined. dare say dani would aswell if the time was right.

Could have a messy adventure. Would be fun :p

12. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

I'm cat sitting tonight.

13. ic

ic Registered

I've been to Manchester a few times. Nice place actually. Bit wet though, lol .

14. -Danielle-

How's cat sitting gone Cell?

Shaun, you're still young enough to not make it a problem as you're self aware, is it just at the PM you do it too? - if so you've just turned drinking into a routine so need to break it is all. I only tend to turn lush in December now as i do my mug of mulled almost every night.

IC, defo come North if you get bored, Shaun and I will be the angel and the devil on your shoulder, I'll let you decide who is which haha.

Done anything else with your time off yet?

Sometimes I wish I never found alcohol and cigs. As well as better health, bet my complexion and figure would look well good lol.

Oh what so this creepy guy tried it on, you declined but they lurking? - yeah just be mindful and safe :)

I've either slept funny or my bosy is breaking. I fell over right by the river seine when i was drink and my left shoulders been playing up since as i landed on it and today my necks decked, pain with any movement. So it's odd sleeping or its worked its way from my shoulder upwards. Yay.

15. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

More incident packed than expected.

I broke an ornament when the cat got under my feet and I tripped, the internet died and refused to come back up, someone tried to get into the house around 11, all the fun in the world.

16. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat HelloKittyIsMyWaifu

Was eventful then :)

17. ic

ic Registered

I certainly will have to sort out a time and date, would be nice to get out of the area too.

I spent my time relaxing and play video games, lol. Pretty much what I always do when I have days off.

I did drink occasionally but now with being on antidepressants I'd rather not take the chance. Though I still enjoy non-alcoholic cider. That probably made some people shudder, didn't it?

I asked one of my supervisors at work and she said that if I recognise them call one of them over and they will help me out. Always nice to have people on your side like that.

Seriously though I try so hard to keep work and the rest of my life separate and bam, something that happens. So creepy.

18. Necro

Necro Grim User

Drinking and antis very much depends on the drug. Citalopram i noticed no difference, fluoxetine it would send me spiralling into madness

19. ic

ic Registered

I'm on Amitriptyline, which I totally had to Google to copy and paste since I could never spell that.

Im getting pretty good at spotting catfish and leading them on. It's quite fun.

20. ic

ic Registered

*pokes* this thing on?

Well guess who's got what could be called a date on Wednesday?

Me obviously. Been chatting with a really nice bloke on a dating site and despite a dodgy beginning (let's just say I've been the target of both identity and bank fraud within the space of a week) we have been getting on really well. He's really sweet and thinks I'm really nice (and cute! Cute!) and we are meeting up on Wednesday :D

I'm nervous as fuck but at the same really excited. When he said he liked me I swear my heart skipped a beat and I instantly got butterflies in my stomach.

Im so happy, I haven't stopped grinning for most of today even when I had a trip to the bank to sort out the mess.

I thought I was too cold hearted to ever love someone, but maybe, just maybe I'm not? I'm excited to see where all this leads.