Let's talk about...random things!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by -Danielle-, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Chrono

Chrono Legendary Devil Knight

That's good news! Hope the date goes well! What are you planning on doing?

How's everyone? Hope life is treating you lot well!

2. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

Good luck on your date, hope it goes well.

I'm working away as usual, nothing much up with me. Felt the desire to gym slack recently so need to get back on it.

3. Ch1cken

Ch1cken Member

I had a date last Sunday but she disappeared and stopped messaging lmao, it makes 2 months of tinder being used where I dodged 2 dates from exams, 3 girls said yes then stopped contacting. Another girl said yes but ironically she lives where I'd live outside of uni.

It's kinda my fault though I have like 70 matches and spoke more than a few sentences to most of them xd would be humble bragging if for the fact I've had 0 dates so far -_-

I know what it's like with depression too, chronic eye pain -5/7 would not recommend. I'm planning on staying away from home over Easter so playing risk of lonely at uni vs lonely at home lol I'll unironically go corp with you shun

#3003 Ch1cken, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  4. ic

ic Registered

Meeting up at a coffee shop, then we are going to see how it goes. He is really nice and I'm really looking forward to meeting him. Nervous as fuck though.

It's my first date in, what 3 years? And first with another man so that's new... I mean I have done things with other men before but not actual dating so (though I haven't done much dating with women either so I guess it's all new regardless)

I found Tinder to pretty bad tbh, never had any real luck for dates or even just hook ups. Rarely matched with anyone

#3004 ic, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  5. ic

ic Registered

We back?

Had a freaking amazon time with Jamie, he's just as great in the flesh as he was online. We had a lot of chatting, and something to eat and drink. Nothing amazing or earth shattering.

But he wants to see me again next week, and I certainly will be. He's already asked about pet names for me, lol.

But yeah, so happy, he really likes me, I really like him and he even said he finds me cute and sexy! :D

Next week he wants to meet me nearer my home and possibly visit, so let's see how it goes *adds a few things to shopping list*;)

6. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

Great to hear, hope it all goes well for you.

7. Chrono

Chrono Legendary Devil Knight

Good stuff! Just take things at the pace that you're happy with!

Can't wait for Easter and some free days off! Has anyone got any big or interesting plans for the next few months?

8. Ch1cken

Ch1cken Member

nice dude gratz

9. ic

ic Registered

Everyone at work has noticed how happy I've been today, lol. And no one seems fazed about how it's another man or anything. We have a very welcoming people at work, which is awesome.

It helps I know several LGBT folks at work, so there's plenty of us around :)

10. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

I'm glad the date went well and all that :)

Try not to future think too much and enjoy the moments as they happen. There's nothing worse than thinking ahead if it doesn't happen and we dont wanna risk this putting you off the idea it's created back in your head; that you could feel for someone and be with them. That right now is the only thing you should take from it, that Jamie has opened or unlocked that door for you.

I'm very much keeping my feels safe and in a forever % of numbness. No ones worth my feeling sh*t over. They go buh bye if they do.

Easter weekend is chilling good friday, getting drunk and mini golf the sat, chester sunday for a day sesh and shopping and noms and monday is chester zoo. Since UKAS is cancelled, celebrating my birthday a week before now.

11. ic

ic Registered

Well I saw him again today. Some sexy times and lots of hugging and kissing :)

I'm just happy to see where this leads.

12. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

This is where I used a fair chunk of my holidays scattered over multiple weeks to be as lazy a git as possible.

I've got a stag weekend in the arse end of nowhere tomorrow (the snow gates were closed yesterday morning so it'll be fun) and I may go down to see my family over the easter weekend.

Other than that, just lazing around doing as little as possible. Maybe finish Magical Girl Raising Project.

13. -Danielle-

Yeah ic, that be it, just enjoy the path and don't even try and look for the end of it/where it leads. Just enjoy and be in the now :)

Glad it's going well ma love.

Cell, so ya abused annual leave all around easter then yeah? I loved when I last did that. Good luck getting to the stag do and that :)

14. ic

ic Registered

Talk about enjoying the path, he said I'm good in bed... So I'm smiling like a loon right now, lol.

Talking of smiling doesn't the Joker movie look friggin' awesome? I've watched the trailer around 5 or 6 times now. So good... "I used to think my life was a tragedy... But now I realize it’s a comedy."

Can't wait to see it!

15. -Danielle-

Having compliments like that is always a nice thing, I can speak from experience myself there bahahaha.

Yeah I loved the trailer, shared it on FB. People aren't paying attention to where in the timeline this is when comparing. This is where he starts, just think Heath is what he eventually becomes so don't judge the beginning if you're that set on Heath. Joaquin will do well I reckon. Still getting used to the makeup but for the time it's set etc I'm sure it makes sense.

16. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

It looks a hundred times better than the Suicide Squad Joker stuff, I'll give it that.

Yeah, always do. I get the bank holidays off as per my contract so it's a six day holiday using two days of holiday, which is pretty great.

I've got 42 cans of lager and a bottle of whisky for the weekend. It's going to be messy.

17. -Danielle-

Yeah this place i get bank hols off whereas one of my last places, they'd need half a team working it and you'd get double pay AND a day in lieu so i'd always work em.

I'm attempting to save my hols for a week all inclusive. Atm I have a day booked for may day bank hol, a day in sept for mcm glasgow and 2 days in dec for nightmare before xmas live and edinburgh xmas markets.

I need to save 3 days for SLA, 2 days for prague/solo holiday leaving me 10 left.

Oh mate, that much for a weekend? RIP your liver lol.

18. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

I was going to drink last night but didn't bother, so there's an extra 8 cans i didn't expect- also this is because I suspect a few folk might run dry on Sunday so I've taken some spares.

19. ic

ic Registered

Jesus Christ how can you drink so much lol.

Salute tomorrow, so today's payday will be going towards wargaming stuff.

20. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat HelloKittyIsMyWaifu

I've got 21-28 booked off and all I've got planned this month is:

14th meet up with @dapprman
    28th meet up with Alan

What to do for 10 days -_-