Let's talk about...random things!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by -Danielle-, Dec 1, 2014.

1. ic

ic Registered

Sleep?

I didn't end up spending too much, yay for restraint!

I've seen the Joker trailer 6 or 7 times nows... Certainly going to see it when it hits the cinema.

Nationwide still won't let me access my bank account via mobile or online despite saying that getting my replacement card would,allow it. Lies!

2. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

This is where we stayed, the way back was past two ski centres and there was plenty of snow over one thousand feet.

Working from home today, on some sleeping medication that totally wiped me out last night.

Attached Files:

3. Chrono

Chrono Legendary Devil Knight

So looking forward to some time off at easter now! Also lots of chocolate. That's my weakness! One of many...

Off to Paris soon too!

4. ic

ic Registered

25 days. Two dates. One meet up for sex. Already dumped. Go ahead, laugh, say I deserved it I know you all want to.

5. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

That sucks dude, thought things were going alright for you.

6. ic

ic Registered

I'm a fucking moron so you know, whatever

7. Chrono

The dude wasn't worth it, If he's that flaky. You are better off finding out now rather than later. Get back out there and enjoy some dates!

8. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

You're not a moron. Did you heed my advice and not jump into future thoughts and take it as face value and to enjoy the as and when and just enjoy the fact you've been able to open yourself up?

I'd say if you wasn't able to then you've contributed to yourself feeling sh*t but that can't be helped. I'm still a future thinker myself.

Plus he's just a tool.

Hopefully it's not let you close your door again to people.

I'm struggling with my feelings and emotions a lot at the moment. Its made my mental health go mental, my demon's having fun.

Cell, that barn looks gorgeous!

9. ic

ic Registered

Well we meet yesterday. Had a proper talk. I really dont like how people,are saying he's flaky or a tool. He still wants to be friends (with benefits) and I'm fine with that.

I did jump into things too quickly instead of taking it as it was, I mean it was just a couple of dates and a couple of blowjobs.

So I'm going to take as it is. We will see each other when we can for drinks and other things ;) and see how things go. Meanwhile if I do find someone else who I fall in mutual love with then I've still got a new friend, right? And making those isn't always easy nowadays.

#3029 ic, Apr 27, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  10. Chrono

Sorry, it seemed like he just dumped and left you. Fair enough if you want to be friends. That's good! See where life goes from there! Enjoy the weekend, all!

11. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

Going for a kilt fitting today for the wedding next Saturday. Really can't be bothered.

12. macloud

macloud 5qw34k!!

Managed to see infinity wars endgame today.
    spoiler free summery - good action scenes and good attempts to wrap up arcs from other movies but the middle felt unnecessarily slow paced.

13. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

Long bank holiday weekend incoming!

14. -Danielle-

That's good something's been salvaged and it didn't turn into like a ghosting affair.

Just make sure you aint being used and that it remains to be a mutual thing you want at a mutual level and you arent a beckon call etc.

Still doesn't feel like a BH on Monday. I'm off to Croatia for a week from Tues. Huzzah!

We thinking SLA will fall 18th-21st for us this year?
    I kinda wanna book more sh*t in so I know what I have left jusy for laziness.

15. ic

ic Registered

I'm giving up on him. It's mentally and emotionally draining me too much. It's like everytime I see him he pushes are relationship down another notch. He's now saying he's not interested in sex and I'm like "hang on, half an hour or so ago I had your dick in my mouth and you certainly seemed to like it to then".

My emotions are just getting playing like a fucking fiddle and I've had enough of it.

So that's it. Im going to have a last proper talk with him to sort it out and make it clear I'm fed up with how I'm played around with and just want it straight (hah!) - what does he want? And if so, why couldn't he have made it clear back at the start of this whole fucking nonsense?

Thing is I honestly think he is a great guy, well I did at one point, but I just can't put up with all this nonsense any more. I just want, well fuck me I don't know what I want. But it's not to get messed around with... Sigh I'm a waste of skin frankly.

16. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

I've been in work since 8:45 this morning and so far have done no work whatsoever. The VPN messed up first, then the AD that stored all our credentials went down, then a Citrix server went down and now my Outlook appears to be borked.

What a fun day.

17. ic

ic Registered

I'm a fucking moron.

In other news, I saw Spider-man: Into the Spider-verse today and it was bloody fantastic. And it looked really good too, especially in 4K now I've figured out how to get it to actually work on our TV.

Fun y how I can watch a Sony movie on UltraHD Blu-ray on my Xbox One S but you can't on a PS4 Pro, Sony's own 4K console... :rolleyes:

18. Eros

Eros

Shoudn't be so harsh on yourself... people, are, more often than not complete assholes far to often people spend time pretending not to be and eventually the bottom drops out. Its sort of a normal state of being these days it seems. One thing that i get from the posts is that at least you tried, which appears to be more than what most people do. So while it is frustrating when things don't work out the way that would of been nice, at is at least an opportunity for some closure.

Random things relationships wise my side is that i think iv generally had bad luck with friends and it put me in a bad place, in terms of how i think of myself rather than anything weird or risky. This is mostly in round about terms of knowing a hell of a lot of people who are basic cowards or extremely selfish while having an external persona of being all cool, welcoming and down to Earth... once you scratch past that millimetre deep venire it works out they are basically very ugly people with no sense of logic who have absolutely no basis of standards who use people for what ever they can get before spitting them out.
    Knew someone a long time, who i'd helped get through lots of weird fucked up problems, one of those... 'artist' archetypes id say who seemed to tick every single box going, that on reflection seems like the very worse ambassador for most causes they tried to be involved in. As had happened many many times before (yep, me being the idiot i guess) we had lost contact, this typically happened when I wasn't a useful shoulder to cry on or talk about fucked up issues with... after a brilliantly predictive cycle of this i was largely indifferent to their status.

This kind of thing happened with about 3 or so people iv known. After having lots of weird stuff happen to me over the last year or so, causing some what traumatic upheavals in my life i was feeling quite low and isolated, in a "where did all my 'friends' go" kind of way... but also feeling like I didn't want to reach out to people because... whats the point?

Talked myself into reaching out to people... and yeah ha, in a rather amazing way and also predictive in the case above, this person who'd always as i say, presented as a 'Look at me im a really cool person' Basically was reminded that I exist and did a rather childish surgical removal of me from everything possible... kind of pathetic really and while i say cowardly. Hey dont want to talk to me? at least have the balls to say so, but it seems like being cowards and protecting the self is number 1 priority of people these days. Pretty funny to witness about 5 places i have them on friends lists suddenly vanish. Harsh when all i said was Hello! Id say it was a fucking pathetic display actually but hey, each to their own.

I wasn't really shocked and as i say, expected it in a way... it put into place exactly the reason i'd become indifferent.

The others i was pleasantly surprised to make some contact, although i always knew that there would be little more than a hello hope you are good sort of thing.

Essay... yes... bitter sounding rant...yep you bet. Regrets? Nothing! Amusement... lots.

19. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

What a heat right now, hitting 24C up in the Highlands.

20. -Danielle-

ic, i'm sorry to say but he isnt a genuinely decent person if he can do what he has done, you need to see that now and not making excuses for him. no more grey area, you black and white it, and b&w, he's a player alebit a bad one, wanting hookups but then feeling bad or disconnected or something from it after hence the comments to you over no s*x despite 30 mins prior etc. you are much better than this situation, get out and bin him too. maybe not permanence but like from where you can.

i just went through a weekend of hell. my depression was egged on by someone not treating me as good as they could. as a result i missed YCC on saturday as well as a house party as i couldnt muster any effort. i stayed in bed playing Overwatch and watching Endgame. Sunday was the same. I managed to put 2 weeks worth of clean clothes in my wardrobe before playing more Overwatch in bed and going Mums to watch some Riverdale. Sucky ass weekend but was what I needed for how I felt and was made to feel I guess.

#3040 -Danielle-, May 20, 2019
    Last edited: May 20, 2019