MCM Expos 2016

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by duoinchains, Feb 17, 2016.

1. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

Cheers dear! :)

I bloody need this. Hope to god there's crap I can buy :D

2. latro

latro Anime Editor
    Staff Member

My experience of Manchester last year would suggest that there will be a LOT of crap and you will indeed be able to buy it. Question is do you really want to?

3. -Danielle-

Well I dont like buying twaddle that will just get stored somewhere with no use. Dont understand why people waste money on stuff with no use (outside of figurines as that has a place for em hehe) so i've banned plushies and posters haha. I may get those cat ear headbands as I would bring em out with me for drunk photos so they have a purpose :p outside of that I want art and anime hopefully :D

The guide doesnt say where Craig Parker will be and at what times :( mym says when that flame princess va will be there, I hate adventure time but I still may get it lol.

4. MrLaserSharkKH

MrLaserSharkKH Don't take me home...

With Japan Centre there and the cake shops, there will at least be edible Crap there. Kinda hoping JC bring there Melon Pan's to the table, gutted they were all sold out of them last time I was in London.

Craig Parker is at photo area at 1 o'Clock so I presume he will be in and around the signing areas before/after then?! (Also in the Theatre on Sunday!).

For an alternative for those coming into Liverpool at Lime Street if you don't fancy taking the scenic route or by heading to the venue via Road: at Lime Street Nab a ticket to take you to James Street, Jump on train Platform one, less than five minute trip. Get off, head slightly North East, walking straight down the road you'll come to a Crossing, Left takes you into Liverpool One right into the Waterfront, you can then cut through the docks and head between the wheel, the arena, BT convention centre and car park to reach the venue or instead of going into the docks just keep walking down the road you were on the right hand side and you will find the venue. Probably before then you will have seen Deadpool and Eren Jaeger making the job even easier!

#24 MrLaserSharkKH, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  5. -Danielle-

My Spartacus series didn't arrive :( 20 for photo signing instead then. Waaah :(

On my way to Piccadilly train station now :)

Genuinely not arsed i'm alone, odd. Genuinely hope I don't run into 180. Lol.

6. MrLaserSharkKH

MrLaserSharkKH Don't take me home...

Arrived at the car park next to the venue. Lines are forming. Bit of breakfast first for me though!

7. -Danielle-

Happy i've got priority lol.

I had a sandwich from Waitrose for breakfast and a Starbucks latte :p

8. That-Yaoi-Fan-Girl

That-Yaoi-Fan-Girl New Member

Just be going to Scotland maybe London in october