Winter 2019 Anime Season

Discussion in 'Anime' started by dapprman, Dec 23, 2018.

1. dapprman

dapprman Registered

2. dapprman

dapprman Registered

Not a lot for me, though I'm a big fan of the Tesnei Shitara Slime Datta Ken manga - I just hope they don't make it too etchii (as has happened with others in the past)

Musts
    Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 8/1/19
    Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai - 13/1/19
    Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san OVA - 4/12/18

Maybes
    Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue. - 9/1/19
    Girly Air Force - 10/1/19
    Go-toubun no Hanayome - 11/1/19

3. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat HelloKittyIsMyWaifu

SAO S3 and Slime

Then I think I need to watch some Blurays

And Bloom in to You

4. aradralami

aradralami New Member

watching Gotoubun no Hanayome and i think it's a great harem anime, Having five twin brothers I can't imagine how it will be. Hanayome tells of five twins who have different backgrounds but have one strange habit of lazy learning, as you know learning is an obligation for a student but keep in mind that doesn't mean you continuous learning sometimes we also need to rest.

The storyline is divided into chapters and of course the chapter has different playing heroines. The storyline that is not convoluted and full of comedy makes this anime popular among teenagers considering that the anime is also harem themed where the condition of men / women are surrounded by their gender opponents.

For the part of my own voice I was very surprised by this, they were very solid in choosing the voice in each character even they invited Hanazawa Kana in their series the harmony between the voice actors and characters was very fitting. they collaborate to create an interesting theme.

On the other hand they are also quite good in the quality of the art and character, the animations they offer are not rigid at all and their character designs are also very good, even though they are twins it turns out they have a background character and background, therefore from some serial harems I really like the characters in this series.